Friday, December 2, 2011

Kerry Blue Terrier Mug 00006


Kerry Blue MUG Ceramic Coffee Cup Original hand sculpt and hand paint Kerry Blue Terrier Mug
Kerry Blue Terriers are lively and entertaining dogs
This Mug using a durable Stoneware Clay high fired at 1,250 Degrees Celsius for more durability.
Hand Sculpted and Painted featured Kerry Blue Head Handle. Hand Painted underglaze ceramic color on my own styles and techniques and then coating in clear glaze.

ooooo ooooo ooooo ooooo

:: Measurement ::

Tall from top to bottom 4.2 inches.
Diameters at the top 3 inches.
Diameters at the bottom 2.2 inches.
Weight approximately 500 - 600 grams.

My Items are dishwasher, oven, or microwave safe. They are food-safe.
[ I do recommend hand washing to ensure the quality and prolong the life of head handle ]

ººººº ººººº

You will not receive the Items in the picture as this is the original and is part of my personal collection. It will be a reproduction of the original which is pictured. All my items are handmade by me.
This means there can be some differences between the pictures and the actual item. I try hard to keep these differences limited but the handmade items make that all of them are one of a kind.

ººººº ººººº

Under Neck of the Head Handle will have one small hole.
It’s not the Imperfection or Crack !!!
I have to drill a small hole to releasing heat otherwise it will blowout in a kiln.

ooooo ooooo ooooo ooooo
:: Custom Order ::

I welcome for CUSTOM ORDER, everything I can do DOG CAT ANIMAL MUSICAL INSTRUMENT SPORT FLOWER AND OTHER OBJECTS

Price: $49.50
Shipping fees: $17.50
Send a question: goodiemuddy@gmail.com
Preview Image









No comments:

Post a Comment