Sunday, December 4, 2011

Custom Paint Ceramic Coffee Mug likeness your dog 00010

Custom Paint Ceramic Coffee Mug look like your dog

Simply send me your dog picture and I will paint look like your dog

Custom Paint Ceramic Mug look like your dog, You can select head handle Mug that I have and I will paint to look like your dog

I will take about 2-3 weeks for making and some period will take longer if I have much order, I do my work base on first come first serve basis

Custom Order:
Custom orders begin as soon as payment and all the necessary details are received. It's currently taking 2-3 weeks for production. If you are in rush please let me know before placing order and I will try my best to accommodate you.

Send your Photo and detailed description:
This is the most important part of the process: a good detailed description translate into an amazing work. So we encourage you to put enough thought into this.  From our experience what works best is to put together a small document with all your thoughts and descriptions and some pictures.

Price: $78.50
Shipping fees: $17.50
Send a question: goodiemuddy@gmail.com
Preview Image










No comments:

Post a Comment