Saturday, December 3, 2011

CUSTOM SCULPT & PAINT Mug to likeness your Dog Cat Animals


CUSTOM SCULPT & PAINT Mug to likeness
your Dog Cat Animals and other object 

Simply send a picture of DOG CAT ANIMALS AND OTHER OBJECTS for Custom Sculpt and Paint and the rest I will do.

I will do my best to made a Mug that likeness your pet or object.


Custom Made Coffee Mug has 2 different prices
1.       CUSTOM PAINT LOOK LIKE YOUR DOG

-          You can select the head handle Mug that I have then I will paint to look like your dog $78.50

2.       CUSTOM SCULPT & PAINT LIKENESS YOUR DOG

-        I will sculpt a head handle Mug from your dog photo and then paint to look like your pet $98.50

( This is for a Mix Breeds or the dog that have Unique Characteristics )

::: ::: ::: ::: ::: ::: ::: ::: ::: ::: ::: ::: ::: ::: ::: ::: ::: ::: ::: ::: ::: :::

This Mug using a durable Stoneware Clay high fired at 1,250 Degrees Celsius for more durability
Hand Sculpted and Painted featured YOUR DOG CAT ANIMAL OR OTHER OBJECTS
Free Hand Painted underglaze ceramic color on my own styles and techniques and then coating in clear glaze.

::: ::: ::: ::: ::: ::: ::: ::: ::: ::: ::: ::: ::: ::: ::: ::: ::: ::: ::: ::: ::: :::

My Items are dishwasher, oven, or microwave safe. They are food-safe
< I do recommend hand washing to ensure the quality and prolong the life of head handle>
::: ::: ::: ::: ::: ::: ::: ::: ::: ::: ::: ::: ::: ::: ::: ::: ::: ::: ::: ::: ::: :::

Under Neck of the Head Handle will have one small hole
It’s not the Imperfection or Crack !!!
I have to drill a small hole to releasing heat otherwise it will blowout in a kiln.

::: ::: ::: ::: ::: ::: ::: ::: ::: ::: ::: ::: ::: ::: ::: ::: ::: ::: ::: ::: ::: :::

Custom Order
Custom orders begin as soon as payment and all the necessary details are received. It’s currently taking 2 – 3 weeks for production.  If you are in rush please please please let me know before placing order and I will do my best to accommodate you.

Send your Photo and detailed description:
This is the most important part of the process; a good detailed description translates into an amazing work. So we encourage you to put enough thought into this. From our experience, what works best is to put together a small document with all your thoughts and descriptions and some pictures.

::: ::: ::: ::: ::: ::: ::: ::: ::: ::: ::: ::: ::: ::: ::: ::: ::: ::: ::: ::: ::: :::
• PLEASE TAKE NOTE THAT THIS IS CURRENTLY TAKING 2 – 3 WEEKS TO SHIP OUT. IF YOU ARE IN RUSH PLEASE LET ME KNOW AND I WILL DO MY BEST TO ACCOMMODATE YOU


Example for Custom Sculpt and paint $98.50


CUSTOM SCULPT & PAINT LIKENESS YOUR DOG

-        I will sculpt a head handle Mug from your dog photo and then paint to look like your pet $89.50

( This is for a Mix Breeds or the dog that have Unique Characteristics )

Price: $98.50
Shipping fees: $17.50
Send a question: goodiemuddy@gmail.com
Preview Image






Example of Custom Paint Mug $78.50

CUSTOM PAINT LIKENESS YOUR DOG
-   I will select dog head handle that I have and paint to look like your pet $78.50
Price: $78.50
Shipping fees: $17.50
Send a question: goodiemuddy@gmail.com
Preview Image









No comments:

Post a Comment