Sunday, December 4, 2011

Custom Sculpt and Paint Ceramic Coffee Mug likeness your dog 00006

Custom Sculpt and Paint Ceramic Coffee Mug look like your dog

Simply send me your dog picture and I will paint look like your dog

Custom Sculpt and Paint Ceramic Mug look like your dog, I will sculpt a new head handle that look like your dog and paint to likeness your dog as much as possible but the color may not exactly like but very similar to your dog. ( This is very suitable for Mix breeds, hybrid dog )

I will take about 2-3 weeks for making and some period will take longer if I have much order, I do my work base on first come first serve basis

Custom Order:
Custom orders begin as soon as payment and all the necessary details are received. It's currently taking 2-3 weeks for production. If you are in rush please let me know before placing order and I will try my best to accommodate you.

Send your Photo and detailed description:
This is the most important part of the process: a good detailed description translate into an amazing work. So we encourage you to put enough thought into this.  From our experience what works best is to put together a small document with all your thoughts and descriptions and some pictures.

Price: $98.50
Shipping fees: $17.50
Send a question: goodiemuddy@gmail.com
Preview Image








No comments:

Post a Comment